NB! We're changing our administration system - therefore the link to the application form has been taken down. Our aim is that the new system is ready by March 16 before the next deadline April 2, 2020. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you are a Danish musician, orchestra, ensemble or band (with CPR or CVR number) residing in Denmark then you can apply for international travel support for your activities abroad
Snyk supports international traveling for projects within the field of:
- contemporary music
- experimental music
- sound art
- classical music
What can be applied for?
- Travel support if you are in Denmark going abroad
- Support for international travel expenses only; i.e. no local transportation in Denmark or abroad
- You cannot apply for travel support for foreign guests coming to Denmark
- You cannot apply for support to cover fees; studio recordings; study trips and educational activities; marketing and promotion; administration expenses and operational support; accommodation expenses; participation in workshops, siminars, award shows or competitions.
Who can apply?
- Residents that have a Danish CPR or CVR (VAT) number
- Operational aided orchestras, ensembles and institutions cannot apply for support
The support is prioritised with the following criteria
- Documentation on opportunities for development for the applicant and/or the Danish music environment
- Artistic quality
- Documentation on PR and audience strategy
- Activity documentation; e.g. contract, programme, email correspondences etc.
- Tours are prioritised higher than a single concert
- Innovative elements in the project/format
- Documentation on how this will bring strategic value for the applicant’s career
- Identifiable local demand on the applied project
How to apply
Applications should be submitted digitally by filling out this form: Snyk – Application for International Travel Support (only in Danish)
- Applications should as a minimum contain the completed application form and the supplementary attachments mentioned on it; e.g. PDF files, sound files (mp3) or links etc.
- The application should be submitted before travel is commenced
- Concerts should, as a point of departure, be remunerated by either the applicants themselves or by the international or Danish concert promoter
- Snyk's logo should be used for all communication concerning the projects supported. The logo can be downloaded here
Disbursement and Closing Report:
You will receive a confirmation letter if your project has been granted support
If support is granted then a short closing report on its results should be submitted on completion
The support awarded will be paid on completion of the journey - and after submission of the closing report along with an account and copies of all relevant attachments. This should be sent to Snyk no later than 1 month after completion of the project/journey
The support can be adjusted, within the amount awarded, in relation to the actual travel costs
It is mandatory to have a NemKonto (Easy Account) to receive disbursement of the support
You will receive a confirmation letter if your project has been rejected
Should you receive an administrative rejection on the grounds that your application should be filed under another genre organisation, Snyk will contact the applicant and forward the original application to the right genre organisation or the Danish Arts Foundation